Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Seva

Margarita - Lime.  Rocks.  Salt.

Sour mix made from scratch has a huge impact on a margarita.  Does anyone actually like that syrupy swill that they sell at the store?  I haven't had many margaritas in my time as a drinker (they always seemed a bit...suburban?) and I've been fortunate enough to frequent establishments that mix their own.  I watched the bartender make it, so I know there was plenty of liquor in it, but I could barely taste it.  The sour mix was pulpy, which I loooooove.  It just a skosh too tart for my palate, but it didn't ruin the experience.  Plus, the tequila had a cute little plastic sombrero on it.  Bonus points! 

3.5 out of 5.  Donuts.

1 comment:

  1. The frozen Margaritas at Seva are the best. Especially in the summer on the patio outside.

    ReplyDelete